- Quad Core ARMv7 CPU running at 900 MHz.
- HDMI Video connection for TV or Monitor
- 800 × 600 to 1920 × 1200 including 1080p
- 1GB RAM included
- Small form factor, low power consumption
- Boots from Flash Memory
- User-friendly GUI: familiar Windows-like screen
- Uses Linux-like O/S and includes a Web browser
- PC-style connections for USB, sound and Ethernet
- Size: 105mm x 75mm x 35mm (4.1" x 2.9" x 1.4")
- CPU: Quad-core ARMv7 CPU running at 900 MHz.
- Storage: Micro SD flash module slot, Rasbpian O/S installed.
- RAM: 1 GB, non-expandable
- Ethernet port: 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 connector
- USB Ports: 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- Power: Micro USB socket 5V at 2A max.
- Video output: Full size HDMI jack (rev 1.3 & 1.4 )including sound,
resolution from 800 × 600 to 1920 × 1200 including 1080p.
Broadcom VideoCore IV® Dual-Core Multimedia CoProcessor.
- Video output: Composite video is available through the audio output
jack - requires special cable - see price list
- Sound output: 3.5mm stereo jack (for headphones or PC compatible speakers)
- LED indicators: Power LED on the left is red, and indicates that
5V power is applied. It will turn off if the 5V power becomes
too low to operate the computer. The activity LED on the right
is green, and is on when the micro SD card is accessed.
- Front panel details:
- Micro SD flash module slot (behind cover)
- Power LED on the left (red), activity LED on the right (green)
Rear panel details:
- Ethernet port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
Left side details:
- Power input Micro USB jack
- HDMI video outputjack
- Sound output jack